Follow the rhythms inside of you!
Join us for a night of celebration, community, dance and the exploration of inner landscapes with the healing spirit of Mother Cacao, the food of the Gods of the ancient Azteks. Cacao is rich in antioxidents, has healing properties though its high amount of theobromine which opens the heart, facilitates deep meditative states, enhanced intuition and deeper connection to everything and everyone surrounding you.
We´ll start with a yin yang tantra inspired workshop to connect with the feminine and masculine energies and the group as a whole, followed by the actual cacao ceremony and then move into a dance that travels through different rhythms, different elements and different emotional states to facilitate heart felt connection and playfulness.
We´ll end in meditation and with a few group connection transmissions.
LISTEN to the latest mix here:
HOW TO PREPARE:
• try not to eat 2h before the ceremony
• bring yourself some water (although tea will be provided)
• if you have something for the altar, bring that along too (if you don´t know what I mean, send me a message)
• this is a sacred space, come conscious, come playful, come sober and enjoy
• respect your own and other peoples boundaries
• allow yourself to leave your mind and the hogus bogus at the door
• wear comfortable clothes to dance and move in
DATE: 22. September 2018
TIME: 19.30 – 22.00h
PLACE: Kreuzbergyoga, Lübbener Str.9, 10997 Berlin
PRICE: 20€ door / 15€ pre-register via paypal
Once you booked your spot send a message with your name to the email above.
INDIVIDUAL HEALING Sessions: For Chakra Healing, Kinesiology, Chi Abdominal Massage, Intuitive Coaching and Kundalini related talks with Anne, write a message to: email@example.com